SafeSpace is funded through rent and service charge payments, and through our contract with Supporting People, however this funding doesn’t cover everything we would like to provide to our young people. Often young people come to SafeSpace with very few possessions and they can also be isolated from family at key times of the year such as birthdays or Christmas. So by donating to SafeSpace you will help us provide our young people with:
- Welcome packs (basic toiletries, small food parcels)
- Cooking activities
- Support to access training and education
- Arts and craft activities
- Seasonal activities and trips such as Christmas presents and Eid celebrations
- Move on packs (things such as towels, bedding, crockery, kitchen equipment)
We welcome donations of cash, clothes, food and small household goods such as crockery, books and kitchen equipment. You can donate online at the My Donate website.
To get in touch to discuss donating or fundraising for SafeSpace please contact the project manager on 01282 619192 or email.